Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Life has been crazy

Well, I'm back and will be blogging on a regular basis again. I'm really starting to figure out this whole Triathlon thing and I will be starting to blog about my process. I'm really excited about this adventure and have met some great people in the process. I will be starting private swimming lessons in September at the YMCA. I have never really had formal lessons. My teacher's name is Buzz and he does Triathlons and helps people train for Triathlons all the time. I will start out with 5 lessons and then see where I go from there. He says he will have me set by the time the triathlon comes around. Should be good. I need to run for now. Blog more later, Melissa.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kell and I looked through all those pictures you sent us. Loved the wedding/graduation pics. Thank you. And you're haircut and you are looking good! We're very proud of you. Keep up the good work and you'll be ready for that wimpathalon in no time :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Melissa...
I haven't checked this for a long long time.
Why don't you set up something like this for Dar?
I'm sure she would do a blog too.
Do you know how to do it?
:)
Carol

Anonymous said...

Dar Said,
I don't need to do a blog with all the craziness my life is going to be containing starting Aug. 29th. I may, though, just start to journal my journey. Who knows, maybe they can use a story of a triathlete with MS who didn't die at the finish line! :)
I love you and am happy we're doing this. Call me when you read this blog because I may do 2 triathlons, one in Minn. and one with you in Chicago. :) he he he. The insanity just gets worse.

Anonymous said...

I changed my email address...sorry if you've sent anything there and it's been returned. I hope everything is going well w/ your triathlon training!

Anonymous said...

"Well, I'm back and will be blogging on a regular basis again."

Remember writing that? That's all I have to say :)

Anonymous said...

you are slacking - your last post here was 8/9/05!!! What, you have a life or something? he he he