Friday, November 25, 2005

Walt Disney World Here We Come!!

YIPEEEEE!!! We are on our way to Florida to Walt Disney World. One week from today!! I'm so excited. We've got all our days planned out and all our reservations made. I can hardly wait! My best buddy Darlene is coming with us. We have been friends for 20 years for those of you who don't know that. She went with us on our last trip there too. It's a lot of fun and a great benefit for me. My husband Keith will do something with the kids so I can go out with Dar and then Dar watches the kids so I can go out with Keith. I offered to watch the kids so they could go out, but they didn't take me up on the offer. :-)

Also, Keith and I have friends that are our kids adopted Grandparents. It is there timeshare that we use when they go, so I asked them if they could go with us this time and it worked out. We are so excited that they are coming too. Now we not only have Auntie DarDar to help with the kids, we also have Grandma Anne and Grandpa Jim. :-)

I'm not sure I will be able to blog while we are there. I'm trying to convince hubby to take his laptop, but don't you worry at all. I will be blogging with tons of pics when I get home. Last time I went pre digital camera I took so many rolls of film. Just think of how many more I can take now that I have my digital with my huge memory stick. I can't wait. So many pictures to take so little time. :-) Dar, remember I can't have anyone in the background even at Disney World. :-)

I need to go help my daughter finish cleaning our hamster cage. You don't want to know.

Later,
Melissa

No comments: