Monday, May 23, 2005

Camp LaJolla

Well, my brother has turned me onto blogging. See www.pastorkarl.com for his great posts. I am getting ready to go to a fitness camp this summer called Camp LaJolla. I will be going for 5 weeks to continue on my weight loss and healthy lifestyle journey. You can check out their website at www.camplajolla.com

I decided to start blogging about how I am feeling leading up to camp and will continue to blog while I am there. I think it will be great for my family and friends to join me on this exciting journey.

Right now it is late, so I am off to bed.

Until next time,
Melissa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm... a blogger you are now... learned from your brother did you... like your brother before you, powerful blogger you will become, yes, this i see... follow your journey i will... to the healthy side you will turn, yes, meditate on this i will... right after i finish my Big Mac...

Melissa said...

Yes, a blogger I now am. Learned from my brother did I. Become all knowing I will like my brother before me. Hmmmmm, Put down the Big Mac I say and turn from the fat side to the lighter side. Encouraging note I thank you for.