Thursday, May 26, 2005

A Wedding

Tomorrow my little brother, Jordan, is getting married to his highschool sweetheart. I am so happy for them and am very excited about Kelly officially joining our family.

I am in charge of the rehersal dinner tonight. We are doing Mexican because they are going to Cancun on their honeymoon. My Aunt Linda and 2 cousins are here from California. They are helping with the dinner along with another friend of mine. It will be a fun evening.

I was going to go and work out this morning, but decided that I will be getting a work out enough running back and forth from my car and up and down all the stairs that Moody Church has to offer. :-) This rehersal dinner will probably be a better work out then I could get at the gym. I don't want to be dead for the wedding. I will be back to my workout schedule on Monday.

I'm off and running.
Blog more later,
Melissa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Melissa I'm following your blog. I'm excited for you and happy to be helping you. I love you very much and know the camp will be successful for you! It was so good to see you, Keith, and the kids at the wedding. I'm worn out but it's a good worn out. I'm happy to be back home and we went to breakfast with Abby and her folks this morning. Love you! Keep spinning! Love Aunt Linda xoxo

Anonymous said...

I guess I have anew name. Auntonymous! Ha! Love Aunt Onymous xoxo

Melissa said...

HAHA!! Auntaonymous!! That's funny!!