Thursday, July 28, 2005

We're Home!!

Hi Everyone,

We have made it home and are getting back into the swing of things. I thought because it was an evening flight maybe the kids would take a nap. NO SUCH LUCK!! They were up the whole flight. There was one point I was so tired that I said, "Ok kids be good Mommy needs to rest." I did get a little nap in, but then Parker had to go to the bathroom. It felt like he went every half hour. About the last half hour of the flight they got really hyper because they were going to see Daddy and their rooms. It was so cute to see how excited they were getting. When we got down to baggage claim there was Daddy with Balloons, a welcome home sign from our friends the Dunbars, and a dozen red roses for me. It was so sweet I almost cried. Things have been hectic since getting home.

Remember that emergency root canal on Tuesday Morning I got it finished. Yesterday I got my crown put on and I should be good for awhile, but who knows. I'm trying to get ready for Parker's Birthday on Aug.5th and for VBS on the 8th-12th. Then I have a number of other things before school starts and then I am going to be working 4 days a week at the PreSchool where I substituted last year. It is going to busy, busy, busy from now until school starts.

Today we are going to Keith's Company Picnic. It is always a fun time with lots for the kids to do. I'm looking forward to just doing something with Keith and the kids.

Oh yeah, I'm sure your all wondering how everything is going since getting home with the eating and excercising. I haven't missed a day at the gym since getting home and am eating great. I don't even have the desire to eat junk. I joined a 12 week contest at the gym called BIGGEST LOSER. It will be fun to see how much weight I can lose in the next 12 weeks. It ends October 15th, so I'll let you know.

I need to run for now. I'll catch you later.
Love ya,
Melissa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm glad you made it home and it's good to see your computer is working. Your phones apparently aren't :) I talked to Keith and told you I was trying to get a hold of you to say hello. I've called three times since then (even tried your cell). I guess you don't care about talking to your little bro :( Kelly is in Chicago right now. You should call her. We all know you love her more than me anyways. Well, I'm at the ballpark, so, I have to get back to work.