Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I was SO sick. How sick were you?

I was so sick I had to call and get a ride home from the YMCA, but let me start at the beginning.

Yesterday, Monday, I went to the YMCA at 5:30 in the morning to take a spinning class. I felt great after the class and went home. I got the kids off to school and spent the morning cleaning around the house. Next I went to see my Grandma who will be 90 years old on October 20. I visited her for most of the afternoon and left her house around 4pm. On the way home my stomach started hurting. I called Keith to tell him I had to stop by the bike shop on the way home and then I'd come straight home.

I got to the bike shop. My stomach was really hurting at this point, but I didn't let it stop my enjoyment of my bike shop stop. I got to see my bike and say hi. The reason for the trip was to get fitted for my bike to make sure it was the right size and it is. :-) I made another payment and left the bike shop around 5:10 and got home around 5:30. My stomach was really hurting, but I was trying not to think about it.

Keith was making dinner and I had a personal training appointment at the YMCA to start a weight training program. I told Keith at dinner that I should call and cancel because I was sick, but that I felt bad because the Monday before I had forgotten about my appointment with the same personal trainer, so I decided to go. I told Tony that I was not feeling well and he said, "let's just do what we can." About a half hour into the training I was really bad. I just had him show me the last two excersises instead of me doing them. Then I asked him if I could sit in the office. I was doubled over while he was making a copy of a paper for me. I started crying and realizing that there was absolutely no way I could drive home from the Y. I called Karl and Sara because I knew at this point Keith was getting the kids to bed. They came to my rescue. Sara drove my van home and Karl drove me home. I could barely stand up straight at this time. I called my boss to tell her I couldn't make it to work and then crawled up the stairs and went to bed. It hurt even to roll over. I thought I was daying. I even told Keith at one point that I would rather be having a baby. :-) Now that I'm not feeling that bad I'm not sure that that's the case anymore. :-)

I went to work this morning, but went home early. Then I went home and slept from 11:00-3:45pm. I still cannot figure out what was wrong with me. I did go to AWANA tonight and am now heading off to bed.

I will be going to the gym tomorrow night for spinning and then home to bed. Please pray that I don't get sick. I really don't have the time for it right now, but then again who does.

Blog more later,

1 comment:

Wylee said...

I'm not a doctor-- and I don't play one on TV, (sorry, always wanted to say that, tee hee) but do you think you could have possibily had a gallbladder attack? I suffered with them for several years before having mine out. Anyway, good luck with the 5K!