Saturday, February 04, 2006

Fun in Michigan Part 2


At the end of my Fun In Michigan post I put that you had to stay tuned for the highlight of the trip for me, so here it goes.

Parker has been dying to lose a tooth for the longest time and a couple of months ago he lost tooth #1. Recently he had been telling me that another tooth was loose. The Morning we were leaving for Michigan he showed me how loose his tooth was so we gave him an apple. No luck. I thought for sure he would lose it at school, but no such luck.

Afterschool we headed off to Michigan knowing that he would lose it on this trip. He was wiggling it with his tongue, but was getting to a point where he was starting to not eat because it hurt so bad. Daddy had even spent some time wiggling it for him.

At the end of our trip we went out for Ice Cream with Aunt Kelly and Uncle Jordan before leaving town.



After we were done with our Ice Cream we were sitting there visiting and I noticed that they sold ROCK CANDY so I bought the kids some telling Parker to bite down on it and his tooth will come out. He didn't want to, so finally I said, "Let Aunt Kelly take a look at it. She's a dental hygenist." So he actually let her wiggle it and pull it out. This picture is of her in action and the funny part was I closed my eyes while taking it because I couldn't look.


This picture is afterwards. Check out that smile!!

He was telling people the next day that his Auntie yanked out his tooth. He will always have this fun memory with his Auntie. Thanks Aunt Kelly for being a fun Aunt to our kids.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like y'all had an awesome time!! Is there going to be a Part 3 in this series?? LOL!!

Karl Bastian said...

WOW! FREE FAMILY DENTAL WORK! I'm on my way!!