Sunday, January 28, 2007

I'M SO BUSY!!

I have been so busy I actually forgot about blogging for awhile. As you all know I'm in school. I will graduate in the spring of 2008 with an elementary education degree. I'm excited about it, but didn't realize how hard it would be. I'm taking classes at a Christian college called Trinity International University and also taking Math at a community college here. Things are getting crazy, but I'm just keeping my sights on the finish line and plugging along. Please understand that blogging will not be a priority right now. I know you all understand. Please pray for me that I will be able to keep a balence between my schooling and my family. It's been hard lately. I'll blog here and there when I can. Enjoy some pictures below.

Here I am helping recently in Tricia's class. I cannot wait until I have a classroom of my own. It is going to be so much fun!!
Here we are having Christmas dinner at Lynn's house with Jordan and Kelly. It was a fun day!!

Here is Luke and I on his first birthday. He turned 1 on January 21st, 2007. He had a Mickey Mouse Party and I got him his first Mickey Mouse ears from Disneyland. They even say Luke on the back. When I got back from California Darlene and I had a girlfriend's trip to downtown Chicago to see WICKED. I have always been a Wizard of Oz fan, so this was a lot of fun. If you get the chance to see it, you should, but I wouldn't bother reading the book.

2 comments:

Siren said...

I must protest!!!

Wicked is quite literally one of the greatest books I've read in recent years!! (And as a professional writer who usually devours several novels a month, that's saying something.) It's a mesmerizing, lyrically written, brilliant indictment of modern politics written in the fantastic setting of Oz. I loved it so much I ran out and bought a bunch of other books by Maguire.

That said... I'm an enormous fan of musical theater and am dying to see Wicked. I'm so jealous you got to go!

Kate A said...

yayy for seeing wicked!!

was it your first time??
[i saw it for my..8th time i think december 10)

we haven't talked in forever. i miss you!!

xoxo
Kate