Friday, August 17, 2007

It's Hairspray!!

For those of you who do not know, Parker, my son is into musical theatre. He took his first class in January where he got to be the Scarecrow in a small rendition of Wizard of Oz. This summer he went to a musical theature day camp where they performed Disney songs. He a couple solos and a speaking part and this school year he will be involved in theatre classes. Not only is Parker into Musical theatre, but so is his Auntie DarDar. She lives for Musicals and has introduced my kids to all the classics. So as you can imagine they were very excited to see the Musical HAIRSPRAY when it came outthis summer. It helped that one of our favorite actors from High School Musical was in it, Zach Efron. We went on opening night and Darlene did our hair. We had a lot of fun doing it and the movie was great too.

My favorite quote from Parker is this. . . .

I was telling Parker before the movie ever came out, that I would have to read some reviews and decide, with Daddy, whether or not I could take him to see it. Parker said, "Mom, it's a movie with singing and dancing. How could anything be wrong with it?"

Enjoy the pictures!!

1 comment:

Sixteen Chickens said...

It's a lot of hairspray! :)

Here's a link to help you out with the question you asked me about a tag. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memetag