Monday, November 12, 2007

Haiku Mondays

Haiku Mondays-on Mondays I will be writing Haikus for your enjoyment and hope you will leave a Haiku in the comment section for my enjoyment as well. The first line of a Haiku is 5 syllables, 2nd line is 7 syllables, and the last one is 5 syllables.



I have lost my voice.
Where are you voice? I need you.
Come back to me now.

Losing your voice sucks
need my voice to teach tonight
This is such a plight

I am sick today
The gym is where I should be
not seeing the doc

I have a friend Greg
He is an inspiration
His wife would be proud!
(Check out his blog Bolder in Boulder at right)

Triathlons are cool
I will run my 5K soon
I am proud of me

I need to go now
The doc is waiting for me
Doc please help me now

****UPDATE****

Here are two haikus to update you on my doctor appointment

The doctor said you
have Laringitis and you
have Sinusitis

Pharingitis too
Chicken Soup is good for more
than a person's soul

3 comments:

Bolder said...

thank you mommymeepa!
i 'preciate your support
need you on this one

(that was my first haiku)

Tri-Fatty said...

thanks for checking out my blog and the props. Will blogroll you today and keep an eye out on your training.

Wylee said...

Leave me a haiku
To brighten my Saturday
said MommyMeepa