Monday, November 12, 2007

Haiku Mondays

Haiku Mondays-on Mondays I will be writing Haikus for your enjoyment and hope you will leave a Haiku in the comment section for my enjoyment as well. The first line of a Haiku is 5 syllables, 2nd line is 7 syllables, and the last one is 5 syllables.



I have lost my voice.
Where are you voice? I need you.
Come back to me now.

Losing your voice sucks
need my voice to teach tonight
This is such a plight

I am sick today
The gym is where I should be
not seeing the doc

I have a friend Greg
He is an inspiration
His wife would be proud!
(Check out his blog Bolder in Boulder at right)

Triathlons are cool
I will run my 5K soon
I am proud of me

I need to go now
The doc is waiting for me
Doc please help me now

****UPDATE****

Here are two haikus to update you on my doctor appointment

The doctor said you
have Laringitis and you
have Sinusitis

Pharingitis too
Chicken Soup is good for more
than a person's soul

3 comments:

Bolder said...

thank you mommymeepa!
i 'preciate your support
need you on this one

(that was my first haiku)

Peter said...

thanks for checking out my blog and the props. Will blogroll you today and keep an eye out on your training.

Sixteen Chickens said...

Leave me a haiku
To brighten my Saturday
said MommyMeepa