Saturday, September 27, 2008

Off to Apple Cider Century

For the last two years Darlene (my best bud of 23 years for those of you who don't know) and I have gone to the Apple Cider Century bike ride in Michigan. They have routes for every type of biker. The first year we did the 50 mile route, the second year the 25 mile route and this year we will be doing the 25 mile route due to the fact that my leg was in a boot all summer and I could not ride. They have 25, 50, 65, 75, and 100 mile routes. It is a fun day and the leaves are starting to turn colors, so it is beautiful day. We leave today and ride tomorrow. Here are some pictures from last year.


Getting started.

Stopping off at a farm that has some fun decorations.

A little off course.

Crossing the finish line.

1 comment:

M said...

I've always wanted to do this ride, but it never works with my schedule - can't wait to read the RR!