Thursday, November 27, 2008

Turkey Trot for Zoe


The whole family ready to do our 1st Annual Turkey Trot.

The kids are ready to go.

I decided to do my 5k for Zoe. A beautiful little 8 month old girl who has Trisomy 18. On November 25th she had heart surgery. Things are starting to look up for her today. I don't ever want to take my health or the health of my family for granted again and so I did every step in her honor as she lays in a hospital fighting for her life.

Here is the picture I wore during my 5K. Zoe you are a superstar.

The kids and Daddy waiting at the starting line.

Parker and I ready to go.

Here is some encouragement we found along the way.



Tricia telling Zoe, YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Tricia and I approaching the finish line.


Almost there.


We did it!!

We found Parker at the finish line. He was looking for the doughnuts and hot chocolate. We found them.

Please remember Zoe in your prayers. Follow her journey at her Dad's blog www.batiansila.blogspot.com

HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

No comments: