Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Living Advent Calendar


December 8th- wrote my niece a card and sent her stickers for no reason at all.

December 9th-Thanked my daughter's friend's mom for giving Tricia a ride home yesterday in a blizzard. It took her FOREVER and she didn't even hesitate when I called and asked her. I'm very appreciative of all they do and am in the midst of planning a super thank you dinner for them.

December 10th- Got a cart ready to go for a lady that was coming in after me at the grocery store. Offered to carry another ladies groceries to her car. She declined, but appreciated the offer. Took cookies to my son's school for a teacher luncheon.

Only 15 days until Christmas. Let's take the materialism out of Christmas and put meaning back into it. Give of yourself today and make a little peace on earth.

No comments: