Sunday, September 27, 2009

Good Bye 250's, Hello 240's.

I weighed in at Weight Watchers yesterday knowing it would be a good weight in.
I lost 3 pounds.
I have now gone from the 250's to the 240's. Wahoooo.
I weight 249.8 and have lost a total of 56.4 pounds.


I love this picture. I used to have excuses for everything. I no longer make excuses and am doing things that I never imagined I could do. I am like that cat pushing a watermelon out of a lake. What are your excuses for not getting healthy? You don't have the time? Your too tired at the end of the day? It's easier to eat out? Even statements like, "Well, you should have seen how I used to eat. This isn't that bad" is an excuse. I'll start on Monday. I'm too scared. It will be hard. My friends will be mad at me. I've tried before and failed so what's the point? The list goes on. See what your excuses are and see what you can do to overcome them and be like this cat. You can do it and I'm here for you if you need me.

2 comments:

fitncrafty said...

Way to go!! Wahooo!!
Happy Dancing in NY!!!!

staci girl said...

you are amazing!! and such an inspiration!! way to go!