Friday, April 16, 2010

phone call today


I was on the phone with someone today.
Someone that I have seen a few times in the last couple of months.
We were talking about my journey and they said something to me that made me happy.
She said that she could tell I carry myself differently, I dress differently, I talk differently, I smile more, I laugh more, and seem genuinely happy. She has known me since Tricia was a baby and she is very happy for me. She said that I am a completely different person. That made me so happy to hear.

I noticed recently in the gym, when walking by a mirror, that I was walking taller. I feel happier. I am happier. I have been noticing these things in myself and it was so nice to hear from someone else. I thanked them for sharing that with me and after we hung up, had a HUGE smile on my face.

I am a new person.
I am a new athlete.
I am loving my new life.

No comments: