Friday, June 10, 2005

Address for Camp

We leave tomorrow for California. I cannot believe that it is finally here. I wanted to post the address for camp. I have email access, but thought that it would be nice to get some snail mail every once in awhile, so please feel free to write, but don't send food. :-)

Here is the address:

UCSD
c/o Camp LaJolla
Melissa Black
9450 Gilman Dr. 926000
LaJolla, Ca. 92092-7000

I will have my cellphone with me, but it will be off from time to time. Feel free to leave a message.

The kids, Darlene and I are going to the new Six Flags Great America Water Park today as our last fun outing before we leave. Darlene is having a hard time with the fact that I am taking her niece and nephew out of town for so long. It should be a fun day. It is going to be mid 80's-90's, so it is going to be great.

We have to be at the airport tomorrow morning at 9:30am, so I probably won't get to blog until tomorrow night or Sunday.

Thank you all for your support and love through my weight loss journey. I could never do it without you all.

Blog more later,
Melissa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Girlfriend!

We missed you at Small Group tonight! We held you, Keith and the kids up in prayer!

I know your kids will have a blast and you just take good care of yourself!

And you told us Keith could cook, so we won't worry too much about him! LOL

Miss you! Oh, and I remembered to get you a charm from Disneyworld!

Love and Hugs! Mary Ann

Anonymous said...

i luv six flags!!!!

Anonymous said...

~Susan

Anonymous said...

Wow, it was so nice of Darlene to go with you to Six Flags. I bet she had a blast with the kids and you, of course. I really like her. She's such a sweetheart. Too bad she isn't miserably married like most other people. Do you think we can make her miserable? :)