Saturday, June 25, 2005

Almost a Week

Well, it's been almost a week here in beautiful LaJolla, California. I cannot believe that I made it a whole week. There were days I didn't think I was going to make it. Last night I ran to the store and got a perscription for my heat rash, some gel insoles for my shoes and some blister care stuff, so I am good to go.

Saturdays are still the same schedule, but instead of my hiking class I am going on a beach walk, but besides that my schedule is the same. I let myself sleep in this morning and barely got to breakfast in time to eat, but made it right at the end.

Last night I went out on the town and saw a movie. We saw, "The Perfect Man." It was really cute, but I would say to wait until you can rent it. Also, there are some themes in it that I wouldn't want Tricia seeing even though she loves Hilary Duff.

I hope all is going well. Please feel free to email me at mommymeepa@aol.com I would love to hear from you and how your summers are going.

Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. . . . . Darlene is skydiving for Multiple Sclorosis. She jumps out of a plane at around 2pm your time. Pray for her and her friends. Also, she was diagnosed with MS this past fall. Please pray for her. She is doing well right now, but would always welcome the prayers.

I'm off to my second period. Hiking on the beach. I cannot wait. That's the highlight of my day.
I need to run.

From your favorite blogger,
Melissa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You say that you are my favorite blogger. Hmmm. There are lots of other people with blogs, namely your brothers Karl and Jordan, and your kids Tricia and Parker. You are one of my favorite bloggers, to be sure. But the favorite????

Anonymous said...

sounds like you're doing great! Oh, by the way, I think your little bro deserves a link on the right for his site and blog at www.jordanbastian.com. Love You! Talk to you soon :)

Anonymous said...

You happen to mention the great and marvelous Darlene person. It was an incredible ride on the way out of the plane. I will email you a picture and you can post it. I bet you can't wait, because the skin of my face is plastered back and I look like a carnival attraction!!! :)
Talk to you soon.

Melissa said...

Dear BOO BOO Bastian,

My little brother does deserve a link on the right site of my blog, but my BIG brother set it up, so I am not sure how to do that. He'll help me when I get home.

Love,

Boo Boo's big sis.

Anonymous said...

Kelly and I want an update! You said you'd "blog more later"! It's later! :)