Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Long time no post

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I have not blogged in a few days. Some of you have been concerned. I am fine. I have been busy since I last blogged with some great stories that I do not want to blog about until I have time to sit down and do it properly.

I have had a few questions arise since starting my camp blog, so I will address those now. Someone was looking forward to pictures of my adventure. However, I am unable to do that at this time. I use the library computers. I am unable to download my pictures and put them on the blog. I will try one of the weekends I go and see the kids to do it from my Aunt and Uncles house. Otherwise you will just have to be patient and wait until I get home. Sorry!!

Some of you said you would like to hear more about what I am learning. I will let you know more about that when I blog some of my experiences. I'm asking myself some tough questions because I have figured out that being overweight has been a choice for me and asking myself why I have allowed that to happen and what I can do about it. I'm already putting down on paper what I plan to do when I get home and how I can continue what I am learning here once I get home. This is a great time to reflect and figure this all out.

I need to run for now.

Here is my schedule for this week:

6:30am-beach walk or jog/walk
8:00- 1st period, weight training
9:10-breakfast
11:30- 2nd period- kickboxing
1:10pm-lunch
3:00pm-3rd period- Boot Camp
4:00pm-4th period-Spinning- on a bike, not around in circles.
6:10pm-Dinner
7:30pm- nutrition Class (only once a week)
8:30pm- free time

Tomorrow I get to see the kids. Keith's Sister, Heather, is bringing them up here to come to the zoo with me. It will be good to see them. The kids and I need to see each other. It will give us each the boost we need.

Good News: I lost almost 3 pounds the first week and about 6 inches total. I will include more details when I blog more. The average a person loses in 5 weeks is between 15-20 pounds, but about two dress sizes. I'm more excited about the inches then I am the weight. I'll keep you posted.

Love to you all,
Melissa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you. You are doing a great job. I'll see you soon.
Love Keith

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa You're doing great! Keep it up! Enjoy the kids. My house seems so quiet this morning...is this how quiet my whole summer could have been???Ha! I wouldn't trade it for the quiet. Have a great day at the zoo! I love you, Aunt Linda xoxo PS I'm actually busy getting ready for the party. I like what Terrie W. said about time...never enough but we have to make the most of what we do have ! See you on Friday night.

Anonymous said...

Well Honeybee, you are doing your self, your friends and your family proud. Keep up the good work. I'm so proud of you. I can't wait to see you when you get home. I hope you enjoyed the zoo with the kids. Is everyone taking pictures of the kids with their Aunts? :)
Hugs