Thursday, June 30, 2005

An Inspirational poem

SOMETIMES-author unknown

Sometimes when you cry. . .no one sees your tears

Sometimes when you're in pain. . . .no one sees your hurt

Sometimes when you are worried. . . . . no one sees your stress

Sometimes when you are happy. . . . no one sees your smile

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-BUT FART ONE TIME . . . . . .AND EVERYONE KNOWS!! HAHAHAHAHA!!

I thought this was really funny and I need to tell you why. A lot of my friends here at camp are taking Yoga and Pilates. One poor girl was all twisted into position and when certain things get pushed around inside you, you can't help but "Pass wind" as one of my friends here from camp calls it. So, I guess in Pilates and Yoga you hear a lot of farting going on and people try not to laugh, but I guess they can't help it sometimes. Just wanted to share this with you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me guess: Darlene told you this story!

Anonymous said...

Darlene's DAD sent out the email, thank you very much! I think it's hysterical.