Thursday, June 23, 2005

Tricia and Parker have a blog!!

Tricia and Parker have a blog. It is called Tricia and Parker's excellent adventures. Please read and enjoy and post comments to them.

The address is:
www.triciaparker.blogspot.com

They have already had some fun adventures.

I also want to let you know that one of my fellow campers found out last night that her friend was injured in Iraq and that he died this morning. Please pray for her. Out of respect I am not going to give her name. I was able to talk to her for a second this morning, told her I would be praying for her and that I'm here for her if she needs to talk. She thanked me. I just kept it short, but I am going to get a card for her later at the bookstore.

I need to run for now. Please check out Parker and Tricia's Blog.

Love to you all,
Melissa

No comments: