Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Had A Great Day!!

I'm almost off to dinner, but I wanted to make sure that I let you all know that I had an AWESOME day. I really didn't blog how intense the first 2 1/2 days have been. It was some of the hardest stress I have been under.

I woke up sore, but feeling great. I really challenged myself in each class and did great. I really want to thank you for all your prayers. I am back to myself and the cloud has lifted that was following me around.

Highlight of my workout day:
In my bootcamp class I ran up and down stadium stairs 6 times. That's 6 times up and 6 times down. GO ME!!!

I'm off to dinner.
Blog more tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The abuse that you are wrecking upon us is not appreciated. We are not for running up and down, but simply to be admired for our architectural beauty. You know, if you continue to do these exercises on us, We will be forced to give way and let you fall.