Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Figured Out my Schedule

Good morning!!

I figured out my schedule a little better today. I will have two times in the day where I can make it to the library, so please feel free to comment here or email me at mommymeepa@aol.com

I have had a great morning so far. We started off going on a beach walk. I got some great pictures and it was just a nice start to the day. I opted to walk alone for awhile, so it was nice to just walk, take in the beauty and sing hymns and praises to the Lord.

I feel renewed. The first 2 1/2 days were tough, but I feel the routine is settling down and I'm adjusting better. I'm off for my Nature walk. I'm going to bring my camera one day, so I can stop and take a couple of pictures. It's awesome.

Blog more later,
Melissa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, I can't believe you haven't been taking your camera around all over already. You mean you don't have 100 pictures taken and trying to figure out how to download all of them? I'm very disappointed in you. :)
me

Melissa said...

Dear Shutterbug Friend,

When I leave at 6:30 in the morning I am out until 7:00 at night. I have to pack my bag for the day and I have not wanted to lug my camera around until I'm in a little better shape. So don't worry your little mind, I will have 100's if not 1000's of pictures by the time my 5 weeks is up. By the way, I took a picture of a Surfer for you.

From one Shutterbug to another.
Much Love