Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Just signed up for . . . .

a 5k run on October 30, 2005 in Bolingbrook, IL. A 5k for those of you who do not know is a 3.1 mile run/walk. I will be doing a slog (a combination of the words slow and jog). Please be praying for me. I haven't been able to get to the gym for a few days, so we will see how it goes. I also want to see if I can do a 5k around Thanksgiving. If I do that I can try and beat whatever time I get this Sunday.

Please be praying for me.
Blog more later,
Melissa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! u rock!! i will most definatley be praying for you:)
luv forever and always
kate a:)
p.s. go Astros!

Melissa said...

HAHAHAHA GO ASTROS? Yeah, they sure did go. They went home after being swept by the SOX. HAHAHAHA!! Thanks for the laugh Kate. :-)

Take care,
Melissa