Saturday, October 29, 2005

My 5K Pumpkin


Hi Everyone, tomorrow is my 5K. I'm excited yet nervous at the same time. It has been awhile since I have done one, but I am in the best shape of my life, so I know it will go well.

The charity that is sponsoring the event is called CASA. It stands for Court Apointed Special Advocates for Children. They are having halloween costume contests and pumpkin decorating contests. This is the pumpkin that I painted for the contest. I just finished it. I am very proud of my work. Even if I don't win the contest it was fun coming up with the design and painting it.

I will let you know how my 5K goes and how my Pumpkin does in its own competition. Keep me in your prayers as I have not been feeling the greatest the last couple of days. Thanks for all your prayers and support through my journey to becoming a fitter me. :-) I appreciate it.

Blog more later,
Melissa

No comments: