Tuesday, November 29, 2005

It's going to be a goofy week!!

I'm wirting to tell you only three days until we leave for, you guessed it, Disney World. I'm a little less excited today because Parker ended up really sick last night. Keith is on a business trip all week, so I have to call off work to take care of my little man. I have so much to do before Friday, so I figured I could get stressed or just look at it as a goofy situation, so that is what I decided to do. You can never go on a family vacation without something happening before you go.
I know that Parker will be fine, I'll get everything packed and will let out a BIG 'OL sigh as soon as the plane is in the air, but until then I am just going to roll with the punches and laugh like goofy!! :-)

Have a goofy kind of day!
Melissa

No comments: