Thursday, December 01, 2005

YIPEEEEE!



Well, we leave tomorrow for Disney World and I'm finally excited again.

Parker got his clean bill of health yesterday. We do follow up with one more doc today, but everything just disappeared like he was never sick in the first place. I say it's because of all the prayers. :-) Thanks everyone!!

I will try and blog while I am there, but if not I will be back with tons of pictures.

I need to run for now and get the kids to school and me to work and then off to run a million and one errands.

I'm also excited to leave because it is snowing here and cold.

Have a magical week while I am gone.

Melissa

3 comments:

Sixteen Chickens said...

Have a great time Melissa, say "hi" to Goofy for me!

Bolder said...

Yah, like Wylee Coyote says, 'have a great time', say hi to 'Mini' for me... ;o)

Hilary-Dilary-Dock said...

Have fun! I am jealous since it's in the 30s here today! BRRR!!

Love ya,
Hilary

P.S. Gas on Fort Knox was $1.89 today!