Wednesday, November 30, 2005

2 days to go!!

Only 2 Days to go!! I'm not as excited as in previous posts because I have so much to do and so little time to do it in. And I don't know why this is underlining my post, oh well! Yesterday was very eventful!! Parker was sick and I ended up taking him to the ER. It ends up that he will fine. He has a viral rash infection. He has a right swollen hand and swollen feet and a rash that appears, disappears and then reappears somewhere else. This is just one of those things that just has to work its way out of him, hopefully quick. :-)

He just woke up and walked all the way downstairs to the basement not complaining about his feet, so I'm hoping the swelling has gone down. He couldn't even wear shoes yesterday. Please pray for him, so he can get healed before our trip. Today we do a follow up visit with the Infectious Diease Doctor. She will be getting some test results back today. I'll keep you all posted.

Because of all this craziness I have not made it to the gym this week and will not be able to make it to Weight Watchers tonight, so I will be back in full swing with a workout plan and eating plan for after the trip. I will be posting the plan and letting you know how it goes. I need to get going now if I'm giong to be ready for my Triathlon in June!! Catch ya later, Melissa

2 comments:

Bolder said...

i haven't forgot your e-mail... when you get back from your trip, post your plan and your goals, and i'll do a post on it, and ask folks to give you advice? ok??

Melissa said...

Sounds good. Thanks so much.

Melissa