Thursday, November 09, 2006
Here are thirteen reasons I love my husband, Keith.
1. He loves me for who I am.
2. He has never tried to change who I am.
3. He makes me laugh.
4. He is the best Dad ever.
5. He tolerates Disney World even though there are other places he would rather go on vacation. Costa Rica here we come.
6. He cheers me on at my triathlons.
7. He never has told me I am too sensitive.
8. He has always allowed me to dream and never has told me I cannot achieve those dreams.
9. He made it possible for me to be a stay at home Mommy.
10. He has helped me recently with going back to school with my self-confidence and letting me know I can do it even when I have doubted myself.
11. He is my #1 fan.
12. He is proud of me when I can spout off sports statistics that I learned from listening to the radio, watching ESPN or reading the newspaper even when he's not home. He tells me he brags about my sports knowledge all the time.
13. He is my bestfriend.
Next week, my Thirteen Thursday topic will be, 13 things I love about Walt Disney World. :-)
Posted by Melissa