Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The Tooth Fairy Visited Last Night




The Tooth Fairy came last night. This is what I left her:






And this is what I got:


I was actually surprised that she left me 5 dollars because as you can tell by looking at my tooth it was kind of gross. I spared you the worst part. If you looked at my tooth from the top there was a HUGE whole. I have no idea what she is going to do with that one. I think she felt sorry for me and that is why she left me any money. The kids are very excited that their 33 year old Mom still got a visit from the tooth fairy. Thanks for your your prayers regarding my wisdom tooth getting pulled. They helped.

3 comments:

Sixteen Chickens said...

FIVE DOLLARS??!?! WOWEE!!! What are you going to spend it on?? I wish the tooth fairy left big money like that at my house!! I'd be rich! Well, ok, maybe not, the last tooth I lost was ummm 15 years ago when I had my wisdom teeth pulled, hee hee!

Melissa said...

You are too funny!!!!

Anonymous said...

$5?!? The only thing I can say about that is INFLATION! The tooth fairy must be broke if she's giving $5 a tooth these days! ;)