Thursday, November 01, 2007

Thriteen Thursday is Back

I used to blog every Thursday 13 positive things. It covered a range of topics. I'm going to be doing that again and start today.

Thirteen reasons I love my kids and am proud of them.

1. The make me laugh all the time.
2. Parker has always said singing is his gift from God. I love listening to him sing when he thinks no one is listening. It is so sweet.
3. Tricia playing her violin.
4. When they tell me a joke and crack themselves up. You can't help but laugh.
5. When I get my snuggle time early in the morning.
6. When Parker kisses me in public. He's 8. How much longer is this going to last?
7. When my kids tell me they are proud of me.
8. When they draw me pictures.
9. When they set a goal and accomplish it.
10. When they tell me that they want to do kid tris or run cross country.
11. Tricia's love of science and animals.
12. Long car rides, jamming Toby Mac or Highschool Musical, singing and laughing together. (I'm sick of HS musical, but it sure beats Barney or the Wiggles.)
13. I love my kids because they are the reason I am a Mom and that is the most incredible journey I have ever been on.

I LOVE YOU TRICIA AND PARKER!!



I found a bunch of pictures of the kids on my MAC photo booth one day. I didn't know they had played with it. This is my favorite that they took. Very artsy. I do not have two sets of twins (thank goodness). Just think it's a cool picture. Have a great day and think of some positive things in your life and your day will go better.

No comments: