Wednesday, November 07, 2007

My brother Jordan is going to run a marathon

For those of you who don't know I have a younger brother named Jordan. We are 9 years a part, so sometimes I feel like his Mom. I am always bragging about him and oh so proud of him. He is 25, but he'll always be my little bro.

Jordan has really been getting back in shape. We talk and he and his wife Kelly have always been such a great encouragement to me.

He has decided to run the Chicago Marathon October 2008.

He has started a blog at www.projectbastian.blogspot.com Just thought those of you who have run a marathon might want to say hi to him as he starts his journey.

Jordan you have always been my hero. Keep up the good work and I'm here for you.

Love ya little bro.



On another topic. Remember, I listed everything I was going to be doing this fall as far as fitness was concerned. Well, this Sunday was going to be my bike ride. When I went to register it had filled, so I couldn't sign up for that. I decided to do a 5K instead, but realized yesterday I'm needing to concentrate on school and get some online classes done before I can student teach. I have decided that I will not be doing any races this month. I will still be doing my Dec. 2 run and my New Year's Day 5k and possible polar bear swim.

Also, I will not be able to blog as much due to the pressures of school. I will still be doing my thirteen thursdays and blog here and there, but if I want to graduate in May with my teaching degree I need to stay focused.

I'm still making the gym and weight loss a priority, so I will keep you posted here and there on how that is going.

Thanks for understanding.

No comments: