Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Ytri club

I don't have a lot of time to write right now, but I am so excited because a YMCA by me started a tri club. This Y is by my daughter's school, so it is a little further of a ride for me, but it is worth it. As excited as I am, I am also scared to death. I've always been a lone workout person. Taking classes or working in groups intimidates me because of how big I am. I know it shouldn't, but after awhile you get tired of being the biggest one in class. Even with these fears I am signed up and moving forward with this. It is something I need to do. I'll tell you more about it later. I DO NOT want to go to the gym today, but I am and told my friend to be here by 9:00 and that is only 7 minutes away.

Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

Duane said...

Good job on signing up!