Friday, February 01, 2008

Hanna Montana and the Super Bowl. What a weekend.

Well, I'm off to Indiana to pick up my 8 year old niece, so she can come with me and 3 other kids to see the Hannah Montana Concert Movie in 3D tomorrow. I watch the show with my kids and tried to get concert tickets at face value and couldn't get them, so this was my answer to not being able to get the real concert tickets. I refuse to pay more than face value. Tickets for the movie were $15 and the movie is "allegedly" only out for a week. It's on a big screen and in 3D. Ohhhh can't wait to wear those glasses.

Then I get to watch the Super Bowl on Sunday.

What a weekend. I can hardly wait. :-) Does it get any better than this?

Probably won't check in here until after the weekend.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: