Saturday, February 09, 2008

WW Update and I'm off to . . .




WW update:
I gained back the 1.6 that I lost last week. That's ok. Hakuna Matata. That means NO WORRIES. :-)

I'm off to. . . .
Walt Disney World without the kids. WaaaaHoooo!! Hubby has a conference at the Grand Floridian, so I thougt I would be a good wife and accompany him on this trip. We are flying out tonight (first class) and won't be home till late Tuesday night. I'll blog when I get home. I'll be walking so much at WDW that I"m sure I'll lose that 1.6 and then some.

As Pooh Bear would say: Tah Tah For Now

As Buzz Lightyear would say: To Infinity and Beyond

And as I would say: I'm going to DISNEYWORLD!!! EEEEeeeeeeeeee!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! I hope you have a wonderful time.

Unknown said...

Have fun. You WILL walk a lot.

Go Mom Go said...

Have a great time!

I LOVE Disney and am counting down my time till I get to go...

Sixteen Chickens said...

Have fun!!