Saturday, June 21, 2008

I'm still here!!

We are back from our trip and it was a trip to Disney World. My friend, Darlene, and I surprised the kids. They had clues that they were given from time to time during the drive down. It took them 12 hours to figure it out and then they were so excited and couldn't believe that we were taking them there. It was a great trip and there was nothing that could have gone better.

Today is 2 weeks since we left and it has been crazy since we've been back. I have a ton of homework due by June 25th. I haven't worked out since being home except for a couple times on WII Fit. It really is a good workout for those of you wondering. I feel like I've gained weight and I just can't get back in a healthy routine. UGH!!!

Here are goals for this coming week.

*FInish my homework
*Get to the gym twice.
*Walk in the neighborhood twice
*Don't eat out
*Grab fruit when hungry

I leave on the 28th for our family road trip to the east coast. We will be going to NY, VA. and Washington DC. We will be taking in the Baseball Hall of Fame, a Yankees game, Statue of Liberty, Times Square, Colonial Williamsburg, and July 4th fireworks in our Nation's capitol. I can't wait!!

I will get back to you soon regarding how everything is going.
I hope you all have a great first day of Summer today. Get out there and have some summer fun!!

No comments: