Saturday, April 18, 2009

Weight Watcher Update

Well, another week has passed and another weigh in at weight watchers
and well, this is hard to type, but. . .
sigh


hmmmmmm






I LOST ANOTHER 3.4 pounds bringing my total to 43.8. Nothing can stop me now. My current goal is 50 pounds lost and then I will set another one. This is the lightest I have been in years and it feels great.

A few months ago I bought a pair of pants that were small to have as a goal. I was able to wear them this week and they were even a little baggie in my butt. I'm feeling great!!

Whatever goals you have YOU CAN ACHIEVE them and I'm here for you to support and encourage you too.

To be continued. . . .



This is how big I am smiling today!!!!! Have a blessed weekend.

1 comment:

ShesAlwaysWrite said...

That's AWESOME!! Congratulations on all your hard work! You deserve every bit of success!