Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Email from a Pro Triathlete


Today I got a message on my cell phone that I had a message from Chrissie Wellington in my facebook mailbox. She is one of my favorite pro triathletes. She won the 2009 Ironman World Championship in Kona. I had sent her a friend request on facebook with an email. I told her how she inspires me and that I love how she smiles during her triathlons and took a minute to tell her about my journey. Here's the response I got form her today:


Chrissie Wellington January 19 at 2:46pm Report
thanks so much for your email melissa, it made me smile - i am so inspired by your story. a huge congrats for losing the weight, and for aiming high - IMWI..you can do it!
good luck with everything you do, in sport and outside
with smiles
Chrissie


This really made my day and really encouraged me in my journey. Whatever you want to do, dream big, and you can do it!! I"m living proof of that.

Have a great day and remember to be great today!!

No comments: