Saturday, April 03, 2010

WW UPDATE

For those of you still not on FACEBOOK I will update my weight loss here.
I had about a 2 month rut I was in with losing weight. From my blog posts this week you can tell that I have been working on the mental aspects of this. I have decided to no longer sabotage myself. I have decided to take control back of my life. I made this commitment last weekend and my hard work has paid off.

This week I lost 7.2 pounds.
I am at my highest weight loss ever 84.4 pounds and now weigh 221.
My goal for next week is to be out of the 220's.

I'm back and feeling great.

6 comments:

fitncrafty said...

Yeah that's wonderful! All your hard work is paying off!! wahoo!!!

Congrats!!

Duane said...

Rock on!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

that is AWESOME!!!!

Alili said...

WooHoo! Good news! :)

Bob Mitera said...

This is the week. You've been doing everything right. Let's get at least one workout together - more if possible. - Coach Bob