Sunday, February 06, 2011

Weight Watchers Update and This week's Goals


Weight Watchers was yesterday. I love my leader and my friends. It has been the best thing for me for my Weight Loss.
My goal for this past week was to lose 2 pounds. I was close. I lost 1.4 pounds. I know exactly where I went wrong and plan on correcting that this week. I was short on my fruit and veggie intake, but the good news is I wrote down everything that I ate and I mean everything, the good, the bad, and the ugly. I am excited because that has always been really hard for me, but it really wasn't this week.

Another positive is that yesterday after Weight Watchers I went to the gym and then Costco. I went to Costco the day before the Super Bowl and they pulled out all the stops as far as samples go and I didn't have one. I even grabbed one, looked at it, and threw it away at the next trash can. I was very proud of myself. It's the little decisions like this that add up and help me reach my goals. I plan on doing that today when we watch the super bowl. I didn't buy any desserts, I did get Pizza, but have stuff for a Salad, and have fruit and veggies to put out as well. Just because this is normally a day to overindulge I will not and already have a plan in place. Wahooooo!!

So here are my totals from weight watchers.

Last Week's Weight: 240.6
This Week's Weight: 239.2
Weight Loss for the Week: 1.4 pounds
Weight When I sarted WW: 306.2
Total Weight Lost: 67 Pounds.

I'm excited to get back to where I was before I was sick. I was at 200 pounds and ready to go into Onederland. That means that my weight would finally start with a 1. I have accepted this weight gain for what it is. I was sick and gained weight. Now I'm not sick, or at least not as sick, so I'm back at it and I know how to do this, so I'm doing it. Wahoooo!!

My Goals for this next week:
1. Lose 2 pounds
2. Track what I eat EVERYDAY.
3. Hit all my workouts that my coach has given me I haven't done this in a long time. This week is the week for me to do this and the weeks beyond. I'm serious about hitting my goal of a 1/2 Ironman in August, so this is what I need to do.
4. Work in my room, basement, and dining room to get the house closer to getting on the market.


What I did this week that really made me happy is that I took little steps to reach my bigger goals. When you set a big goal break it into smaller goals and it won't seem so overwhelming. You can do it.

1 comment:

Sammie Girl said...

WOW! you have done amazing so far and it seems we are on the same path. I am going for CDA 2012 and shooting for about 100 pounds now for weight loss. I like you "onederland"!!!