Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Great Weekend

Hello,

It was a great weekend and a great 4th of July. We went to Sea World yesterday and stayed for fireworks. It was really fun.

I'm off to a great start of a busy week. I went on my beach walk this morning. I saw several star fish. One was huge and purple. Of course I didn't have my camera with me. :-( I have kickboxing 1st period this week, racquetball next, Lap Swimming and then Splash and sweat. I decided since it was my middle week I would take two swimming classes in a row. It will still be a great workout because they never let you stop moving. Also, Racquetball was a killer and we just started with the basics. It was fun though and I had a great partner named Anna. There was one point we were laughing so hard. It was hard to play and laugh at the same time. I thinnk we really bonded.

We also had a great Behavior Modification Class today with the director of the camp. I took notes and will share with you in my next post.

I will post more later about Sea World. I have a little bit of a more crazy schedule this week. I will have less time to get to the library because of where my classes are, but please know that I am thinking of you all and missing you all.

Much Love,
Melissa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa Sounds like you'll have a great week. The kids watched fireworks with the Ramos Family. I couldn't handle the smoke outside last night. They are at Science Camp right now. They were going to make slime today. I'll leave to pick them up in about 20 minutes. We miss you! Love, Aunt Linda xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa, Well, dispite the rain South Holland's fireworks went off.They were great as usual. I have a great memory of doing them with your family and the Hanson's.
I'm jealous of all you are doing aat camp. Maybe I should adapt the Camp Paterik program....:-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Meep. We watched fireworks on the fourth with...oh, wait, we're in Canada! Glad you're doing well. Cool that you played racketball. You'll have to take on your little bro sometime :) I used to play all the time in high school with my baseball team before practices.

Anonymous said...

Some of us had to work, but got to stand outside and watch fireworks going off in the neighborhood. Feel sorry for me yet? :)