Thursday, July 14, 2005

My Tummy Hurts

As you can tell from the title of this post I am not feeling well today. I don't think it is anything serious, but it's just a bummer. I'm feeling really run down and not very motivated. I am going to skip 2nd and 3rd periods and just take it easy and then go to spinning like I did yesterday. I already did the beach walk and kick boxing and then I'll do spinning. That's not bad in a days work. I think that I am going to see a Movie tonight and then get to bed. I'm hoping I can get a couple people together to see FANTASTIC FOUR or BATMAN. I'm sensing a theme here. Tomorrow it's off to Knott's Berry Farm, a great amusement park. I hope I am feeling better.

I'm off to rest.
Talk to you all later,
Melissa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A haikus for you!

Melissa have fun
At Knots Berry Farm today
Keep up the good work!

Okay....boring, I know!

Hey girlfriend!

Sorry your tummy hurts. hopefully it is just muscle pain.

I miss you so much! Know that you are in my prayers. I am so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love and Hugs, Mary Ann

Melissa said...

Thank you so much for my Haiku. It is not boring. I love it.

Take care!!
Melissa