Monday, October 31, 2005

An Eye Poppin' Breakfast

Today is Halloween and we had an Eye Poppin' experience at breakfast. Thanks to some white doughnut holes and some raisin's we had some real fun. Here is Tricia yanking her eyes out.
We decided that Daddy looked the best like they really were his eyes. Eeeewwwww Gross!! Put your eyes back in their sockets.
Our next little eye popper is Parker. He's got his eye on you!!
My eyeballs were itching, so I decided to take them out and massage them and then put them back in. They are all better now!! I'm sure you were concerned.

We are having a fun day. I just got back from my preschool party and am off to two more parties this afternoon. I'll post some more Halloween pictures later.

Have a great day with your little ghouls and bats.
Happy Halloween.
Melissa

3 comments:

Hilary-Dilary-Dock said...

HOW FUNNY! I'll need to remember that for next year! I am off to pick up Meghan to get her cast off. She is excited since she is going to be a witch tonight. She didn't want to be a witch that broke her foot! LOL! She wants to be a pretty witch...with black lipstick! OIY!

Anonymous said...

I never would have thought to use donuts and raisins like that!! Very creative!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures with the eyeballs, but if you wanted them to be really real, you should have dribbled some red syrup all over the donuts!!! he he he

Happy Halloween

Weenie