Sunday, January 01, 2006

The Stroke of Midnight

Nobody in my house stayed up until Midnight except for me. We got home from the restaraunt around 9:30. Tricia made it until about 10:00-10:30ish. Parker was asleep before we even got home. He was dozing off in the restaraunt. Keith said good night at 11:00pm after it was 2006 in New York, so I decided to stay up and watch my new favorite show that I tivoed. It is called Ballroom Bootcamp. It is on TLC. It takes 3 people and teaches them a ballroom dance in 5 weeks. It's great!! I then turned on the Chicago New Years Celebration. Counted down, kissed Keith while he was snoring away and then went and kissed the kids and took these pictures.

Happy New Year little Buddy!!

Happy New Year Babe!!

After that I went to bed and listened to fireworks, neighbors screaming and Keith Snoring!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! HAVE A BLESSED NEW YEAR!! May it be all that you hope it will be. May you reach the goals that you make and have fun while doing it. I know that I would not be where I am today without my relationship with the Lord. I thank God everyday for sending His Son to die for me. I know that he died for me and rose again three days later because of that I will be living eternally in heaven with Him someday. It's the best relationship I have ever had and I cannot wait to have my relationship with the Lord grow stronger this year, in 2006. Have a good one!!


2 comments:

Papa Tweet said...

Awwww, aren't they precious. Good luck in your goals as well. I know you have big plans and I can't wait to hear about them through out this new year.
Benny

Recovering Alumni said...

Cute pics! Love your post. Our relationship with the Lord should be number one and I'm excited to get to know Him even more this year! Happy New Year!