Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Zip lining through the Rainforest

Start at the bottom and read up for chronological order.



I give zip lining through the Rainforest a definite HUGE thumbs up!!



Jordy heading down the zip line by himself.



Aunt Michelle all ready to go



Check out that guide with my kids. He did that a few times. Pretty cool!!



There I go!! Wheeeeeeee!!



The kids are all harnessed up and ready to go with the guide.



I'm all harnessed up and ready to go. I was very happy to see a first aid kit.



We rode a tractor up the mountain and then had to hike to the first zip line.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, you'll do a zip line but you won't walk across a bridge??? You are such a goofball!!! I think your fear of bridges should be completely resolved as of, .... RIGHT NOW!!

Love and Miss you. Can't wait for you to come home. Cindy and I are making some HUGE plans! You're right - I like her!! :)
Dar

Amy said...

Wow, that looks like TONS of fun!! :)

Steve Tanner at Magical Trash said...

Nice. But reading backwards was a challenge :)

I might even consider doing that!