Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Weight Watchers Update

I had to miss Weight Watchers for 2 weeks due to family events, so I wasn't sure what to expect on Aug. 4 when I went back to my meeting. I was happy to hear that I lost another 1.4 pounds. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired and had a break through this week. I have had perfect eating habits this week so far and am getting back into a workout routine. It feels so good to be back. I cannot wait to give you another update Saturday. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Kim Herring said...

Hey Melissa - good to hear that you're back on track - good job on the triathlon. What's next on your plate?

Melissa said...

What is next on my plate. . .
completeing all my classroom work by December and student teaching in January. In the mean time I will be doing some biking, non-competitive, events this fall and signing up for a few 5K's, and hopefully finding an indoor triathlon this winter. I will climb the Sears Tower stairs again in November. That's it I think.

Melissa said...

oh yeah forgot to put, graduating in May and landing a job for fall of 2008.