Saturday, October 13, 2007

Weight Watchers Update

Today marked 4 weeks since I was last at Weight Watchers. The last time I was there and gave a report was on September 15th. I did not want to go and since it was my birthday that was going to be my reason not to go, but I figure there are always going to be holidays and reasons not to work on my weight, so I decided that I am not going to accept my excuses anymore, so I went to Weight Watchers and not wanting to know I told the lady just to write down my weight in my book without telling me and she said, "Are you sure you don't want me to tell you?" I thought, hmmmm, that sounds positive. So I let her tell me and I have lost 3.6 pounds since September 15th. I'm so proud of myself. I have been making better eating choices, but have not been able to get to the gym for 2 weeks,so I thought I had gained. So here are my stats:

Starting Weight: 306.2
Todays Weight: 301.0
This Weeks Weight Loss: 3.6
Total Weight Loss: 5.2

GO ME!!!!!!!

1 comment:

IronWaddler said...

Great job on the weight loss!! Keep it up.