Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Goals for the rest of this week


This picture really has nothing to do with this post, but I loved the picture.

Thursday (Goals are in no particular order)

-Go to the gym
-Read 5 more chapters in "Uncle Tom's Cabin"
-Do a lesson in my literature class
-Read my Bible


Friday

-Do another lesson in literature class
-Read my Bible
-Go for a walk or go to the gym
-Work on the house
-Read 5 more chapters in "Uncle Tom's Cabin"

Saturday

-Read my Bible
-Go to Weight Watchers NO MATTER WHAT
-Go to the gym
-Read 5 more chapters in "Uncle Tom's Cabin"
-Read of next lesson in literature class

I am really good at setting goals and not so good at following through. TV is usually what gets in my way and now with the olympics on I'm constantly distracted. I need the next few days to be productive, so I am not going to turn on the Olympics much. TIVO is a great thing.

I am reading "Uncle Tom's Cabin" right now. It is for a class, but it is a great book. I have only read 10 chapters, but it is really good. It will give you a new perspective on slavery. I was in tears today reading it. It is a long book, but I would suggest it.

I have really let myself go within the last week as far as my eating has gone. I did pretty well in Utah and the such, but just haven't paid much attention to my eating lately. If I want to do longer distances in my races and such I need to get my act together. UGH!! Why is this so hard sometimes. I can do this and I want to do this. Hang in there girl, you can do it.

Let's see how I do with these goals. I know that I can do it. I just need to stay focused and away from the TV.

MELISSA, STEP AWAY FROM THE TV.

No comments: