Saturday, February 12, 2011

WEight Watchers Update and This week's Goals



Last week's weight: 239.2
This week's weight: 237.8
This week's weight loss: 1.4 pounds
Weight When I started: 306.2 pounds
Total weight loss: 67.4

How I did with last week's goals:

1. My goal was to lose 2 pounds. I was very close losing 1.4.
2. I wanted to track what I ate every day and I did. Wahooo. This is huge for me.
3. Hit ll my workouts that my coach gave me. I did until Friday when I got really sick.
4. Work around the house to get ready to put on market. I did not do this as well as I would have liked, so I am going full force with this this week.

This week's goals:

1. Lose 2 or more pounds.
2. Keep Tracking what I am eating. I have tracked for 2 weeks and have lost weight for two weeks. Wahoooo!!
3. Hit 5 out of 6 workout this week.
4. Really work around the house this week. Goal is to get the house on the market by March 1st. Specific areas, kids rooms, my room, basement.
5. Spend time with God.

Have a good week. I know I will.

1 comment:

fitncrafty said...

Keep up the great work!
I am sorry your illness is challenging to you. I am amazed at your perseverance! Never give up!